Air conditioning from Motorcare Woking
Please note some vehicle manufacturers have switched to 1234YF gas prior to 1st of Jan 2017.
If you are unsure of which type of air conditioning system you have, please give us a call on 01483 766888
Why service your air conditioning system?
Air conditioning is now a standard feature on most modern cars. Just like the engine the air conditioning system requires regular servicing to ensure it is operating at its best. Generally the system will lose 10-15% of its refrigerant gas every year, which will result in a reduced cooling effect and possible shutdown of the system when the gas pressure falls below a certain level.
What can air-conditioning service includes:
- Removal of gas and old oil
- System vacuumed and checked for leaks
- Vacuum hold to burn off gas impurities
- New oil and tracer dye (if required) added to system
- Refrigerant gas added to manufacturers specification
- Testing of operating pressures and cooling effect
- Further diagnostic service if required
To enquire about your vehicle, please contact us with your vehicle details, where a member of staff will be more than happy to help.